Thursday, September 26, 2013

SSM swap - sent and received!

Now that my secret partner has received her swap parcel, I can post a few more pics!
 I used the Blooming QAYG pillow tutorial to make a pillow for my partner Angela.
 And a little matching Wide Open Zippered pouch using Anna @ Noodleheads tutorial - I made sure I got the "A"  from the typewriter fabric on this side:) 
 
And I saw that Angela also liked ombre so used some of the pink Simpy Color ombre fabric for the binding.
I also received my fabulous package from Leona yesterday too, including a beautiful set of fabric baskets and some lovely DS fabrics!!
Leona made the fabric baskets using DS Chicopee and some Heather Ross fabrics - I never suspected that she was making for me but maybe all of the Denyse Schmidt fabrics should have been a giveaway as she knows how much I love her designs:)  So thank you so much Leona, and thanks also to Lee (maychappell) for organsing the swap.
Kirsten.


6 comments:

  1. Oooh you lucky thing. Those fabric baskets are gorgeous and I have been eyeing up the DS Quilts lines for a while. So sad Spotlight stopped stocking them :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful swap - from both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kirsten! I love my pillow cover and zip pouch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap! Love both sent and received gifts!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Glad my tutorial worked for you -- your pillow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete