Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lizzy House MQS

Another swap package was mailed off last month - this time it was the Lizzy House MQS.
I decided to make a mini quilt using the mini Red Letter Day pattern by Thimbleblossoms, as one of the very early Lizzy House fabric ranges from way back in 2009 was also called Red Letter Day:)
I used fabrics from many of her ranges in this mini quilt - Hello Pilgrim, Outfoxed, Castle Peeps, Constellations, and Catnap along with her fabulous Pearl Bracelets.
 The Lizzy House prints were perfect for fussy cutting to use in this quilt.
I quilted this in diagonal straight lines and bound it in the purple Jewels print.
To send along with the mini quilt, I made a little zip pouch using a rainbow of Pearl Bracelets.
Hopefully my partner will love this as much as I do!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
This was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side

Fresh Poppy Design
Also linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory.
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. I love the matching of the pattern with the fabric range of Lizzy House! Did you know she was coming to Australia? I don't know where or when but I had heard.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fussy cutting on these blocks and using many fabrics always adds more interest.

    ReplyDelete