Sunday, July 5, 2015

Terra Australis runner

Terra Australis is an beautiful Australian themed fabric range by Emma Jean Jansen and I decided to make a runner for our outdoor table featuring these prints.
I chose some fabrics from the Outback colourway of the first TA range to make this runner which is also available as a free pattern from my LQS Rainbow Patchwork. 
This runner was made using a QAYG technique so it was very quick and easy to make.
The Waratah and kangaroo designs are probably my favourite ones in the runner.
And on the back is the Circles in Desert Sands print from the Terra Australis 2 range which features many Aussie icons.
This project was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Kirsten,
    your tablerunner is very nice. I love the geometric quilting, it suits fine.
    Best wishes
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in this runner, and your mini and basket are fab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you cut the waratah fabric. It looks fab. That is a great pattern to showcase the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the quilting and the simple design. Those fabrics look beautiful on your table outside. I'm helping Adrianne with the FAL and I'm to also to say that I am visiting as part of the FAL Cheerleading Team.

    ReplyDelete