Thursday, December 3, 2015

Baby Koala quilt

The Koala baby quilt made for a friend's baby using the "Abracadabra" quilt pattern by Ros @ Bloom and Blossom is finished and ready to be gifted.
For the smaller size of the quilt, I used some cute Koala prints along with a few Denyse Schmidt "Picadilly" fabrics.
I have made this quilt pattern a few times now and it is such a quick and easy one to put together.
For the quilting, I did some simple curvy lines along the horizontal seams using the Serpentine stitch on my sewing machine.
The back is a pretty floral print with colours of lime, teal, lilac and purple with a coordinating binding in "Orchid".
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment