Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tula Undercover Maker Mat

Now that I have my own craft area, one of the things I wanted to make for my sewing desk was an Undercover Maker Mat using the pattern Nicole @ Lillyella.
My favourite colour is green so I chose some of the Tula Pink fabrics from True Colours and Eden.
Firstly I made the butterfly block for the pocket panel - so cute and easy to make.
Then the rest of the panel came together quite easily.
 And it now sits under my sewing machine in my nice new craft area!
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
This project was on my FAL Q1 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
2016 FAL
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. This turned out terrific! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly is gorgeous, as is the pompom trim you used! Lovely addition to your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love those Lillyellas butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love your version! I H+A+V+E to make one of these :-)

    ReplyDelete