Friday, June 15, 2012

Echo "Go Anywhere" bag

I had a bit of time today to finish off my "Go Anywhere" bag  from Annas great pattern.
I think this one was a lot easier then the 241 bag as the curves are a lot gentler to sew.
This is also a larger bag and I love the size of the side pockets - one side has a large open pocket....... 
The other side of the bag has another large pleated pocket divided into 3 which is perfect for carrying a phone and sunnies.
And there is a slip pocket on the inside.
I am entering this into the bags and accessories section in the Summer sewing contest at Ellison Lane quilts, along with this in the quilts section, and this in the homewares area.


Linking to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge creations and to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.
Kirsten.



11 comments:

  1. Great entry in to the summer sewing as it is such a brilliant bag. I love all those outside pockets and it looks great in the Echo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag......so wish I could find the blue echo fabric. Lovely job.....a winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the fabric choices! I think I might need this pattern.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great bag... and fabrics x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the giveaway, so glad you did, cause I found yours. I LOVE this bag, think I saw it on Flickr. Such a great blog, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love that bag...!!! and the echo!! glad to hear you say it's easier than the 241 - getting around those curves is just a little bit tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag turned out great. I like the print you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag looks like it is the perfect size! Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete