This is the 241 tote pattern from Anna at Noodlehead which I have made a few times previously. The patchwork panel was fun to make but as I put a layer of batting between the fabric and the interfacing before quilting, was a bit of a struggle to sew together as it was quite bulky.
I put a print on the other side - I think it would have been almost impossible to sew the bag together if I had quilted both panels!
And I used a matching aqua linen for the pockets, along with some natural linen for the sides and strap, and just made a small slip pocket for the inside of the bag..
I really hope my partner likes this, and I just need to make a small coordinating item now ready to post next week.