Monday, May 29, 2017

Passport wallet

We will soon be jetting off for our first overseas holiday, so before we left I wanted to make another passport wallet to hold our essentials.
Like in the previous travel wallet I made for my parents, I used the "Expedition" print from the Eclectic Elements range by Tim Holtz.
And again based the wallet on the "Two in One Zipper Pouch" pattern by Svetlana @ Sotak Handmade.
I made it a little larger to hold the passports and also added in a slip pocket for boarding passes and other travel documents.
The front of the wallet has some clues as to where were headed...
See you in a few weeks!!
This was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect fabric for this project! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and safe travels. Congratulations on your finish on behalf of the 2017FAL Q2 Hosts. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete