Monday, March 4, 2013

X factor pillow received!!

This is the gorgeous pillow made by Leanne (she can quilt) that I have received in the latest round of the X-factor pillow swap!
It was actually my first choice as I loved this pillow from the moment I saw it in the group so I was just thrilled when I opened the parcel today:) Many of the fabrics are from the "Architextures" range which I used recently to make a quilt.
The spiral quilting on the back is amazing too, and I like the fact that it is double- sided as the blues and grey will be perfect for winter.
There is another round of the X-factor pillow swap in progress now - the last theme was squares, and this time around it is "circles" .
Kirsten.

9 comments:

  1. oh I loved this the first time I saw it too! Lucky you! It's a beautiful pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I saw this gorgeousness on Leanne's blog this morning and wondered which lucky person got it! How convenient - it will go nicely with your Lucky Square quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on Leanne's blog and loved it - how wonderful that you have it. Leanne is so talented and one of my very favourite quilters. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved this one, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the linen combined with the colorful squares. The back is cute too. I like the spiral quilting.
    Great swap pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilting and fabric choice on both sides is a winner. Sorry to have skipped group on Sunday. It was a trauma day in our household.things look brighter today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you, now I've seen it at both end of the swap :oD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you indeed! What a wonderful surprise to end up with this one! Now we both own a Leanne original!

    ReplyDelete