Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#igmini swap received!

 A fun swap I participated in recently was the #igminiswap, and a few weeks ago I received a lovely package from my swap partner, Julie Schloemer who blogs over at "Thats Sew Julie"
Julie made a stunning paper pieced mini in solids which I just love.
And her quilting is pretty cool too!
The cute Two-in-one Zipper pouch was made in Bonnie and Camille prints and filled with lots of goodies - some of which were a bit worse for wear after travelling all the way from the USA to Australia in the heat, but they were fine (and delicious) after being put in the fridge for while.
This was the parcel I mailed off to my secret partner Bonnie which she has now also received. 
 I made her a "Dwell" mini which was one of the items in her inspiration mosaic, and because I was making for Bonnie, I couldn't resist using  Bonnie &Camille fabrics:)
This was such a fun swap that I have now signed up for the #igminiswap oz ...just need to finish off the extra items for the Sew Sew Modern 6 swap first!
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. What a terrific swap and sweet minis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of goodies, both sent and received. I really like the Dwell mini, it's nice and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I love all of the swap items! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swapsies all round there! I have 2 to do in the new year, one rainbow, and one UK IG mini, but as they're not due for a good while, I'm not worrying about them yet ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've signed up for IG mini swapoz too! I'm a bit nervous. It's only my second swap and everything is all paper pieced or hexies and that's just not my thing, or forte! I'll go with what I know I can do well. I follow Julie on IG. She makes some lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete